Managed IT services have emerged as a trusted partner for small businesses. Around 60 percent of small businesses have adopted cloud technology with the help of their MSP partner. In addition, 94 percent of the businesses have confirmed that they have enhanced their security services with the help of cloud technology.
If you are a small business owner looking to strengthen your IT infrastructure, managed IT service is the best partner you can find. They will emerge as a powerhouse for driving your business toward success. This blog will provide you with valuable information on managed IT services.
Benefits of Managed IT services for your business
- Cost efficiency: When it comes to small businesses, every dollar in investment counts. Managed IT services have emerged as a cost-effective solution. Partnering with managed IT services eliminates the requirement of having an in-house IT staff. Hence, the business will have a reduced overhead cost and get the best IT support service.
- Improved security: If you are a data-intensive small business trying to make a mark, you may be among 90 percent who are an easy target for cybercriminals. Managed IT service will fortify your business. It will train your employees and build a disaster response plan if things go out of control.
- Scalability: Your business must have all the potential to grow with time. Growing small businesses will require better and bigger IT infrastructure. In this context, a managed IT service will help your business to scale up its IT infrastructure. This flexibility will make your business scalable and adjust according to growth trajectory.
- Expertise Access: Managed IT will provide you with all the IT experts needed to run the business smoothly. The experts are industry-tested and come with a lot of experience. Hiring such expertise in-house comes with a hefty price. Partnering with Managed IT, you do not have to worry about the cost of hiring an expert.
- Focusing on Core business: Managed IT will take care of all the complexities related to IT and you can peacefully focus on your business operations. IT issues will be taken care of by the experts.
Your Managed IT service hiring checklist
There are various things to consider when selecting and hiring a managed IT service. These points will help you to find the best service provider suited for your business and budget.
- Service scope: Make sure you have identified your small business IT needs. This will help you to find the best-suited managed IT service provider. You need to consider important factors like turnaround time of response, expert availability, and the solution level they provide.
- Costing: Ensure you get a proper cost structure from the provider. Once you have the list of the services you need, you can consult with the service providers and look for their pricing structure. Before you start investing, you have to run a budget analysis. It might help you get better pricing with all the required services.
- Compliance and Regulation: Since you are a small business in the USA, make sure your managed IT partner has HIPAA or PCI compliance. It is essential as they will have partial or full access to your sensitive data. Hence it is necessary to have a partner who is compliant with the regulations.
- Reputation: Channel your inner researcher, and go through all the work your chosen service provider has done in the past. If required reach out to their clients and make queries about the quality of the service which the managed IT service provider has given. This research can save you time and money.
- Response and turnaround time: It might be that your business comes across an emergency IT downtime in the middle of busy working hours. Your managed IT partner will need to have a quick response time as you will be losing money with your downtime. Your IT partner must be quick to respond and should have good expertise in providing fast solutions.
- Technology: Make sure your potential IT partner provides the latest technology available. It will make sure that compatibility and efficiency are maintained.
- Security: The security standard that your managed IT provider will provide has to be state of the art with the latest security updates. Besides they should be able to provide regular employee training to ensure that human errors do not lead to security breaches.
- Terms and Conditions: You must look for a managed IT partner who provides transparent and flexible contracts. Avoid hiring service providers who have suspicious and hazy contracts. A transparent partner is what you need to protect your IT system.
What services does Ighty Support Provide?
We at Ighty Support have provided successful service to esteemed clients like Velawood, Amazon, and Starbucks. Our mission is to provide small businesses with sustainable IT solutions which is practical and effective.
We provide :
- IT Support: Our experts offer turnkey IT solutions and support for all your IT problems. Whatever, IT support is needed to keep your business running smoothly, our experts have it covered.
- Tech support: Forget about technical problems and complexities. We offer the best technical experts who will ensure the smooth functioning of your IT infrastructure. It is our goal to reduce your downtime drastically and keep your business running.
- Small Business IT setup: Are you starting your new small business? Well, we will provide you with all the IT setup necessary. Whether you are a small law firm, clinic, or school, fulfilling your IT needs is our responsibility.
There is more in the bag!
We are not limited to the above services. If you already have an established business, these services will be essential for your growth and expansion. Our experts provide firewall setup, wired network setup, wireless network setup, HIPAA compliance, create access points. Provide cloud backup service, data recovery service, hardware and software support, and phone installation system. We aim to act as a one-stop solution for all your IT problems so that you can run your business peacefully.
Why did you choose us?
- Our experts ascertain round-the-clock service which ensures that your network works perfectly. If you face any downtime or problems, our experts will be at your doorstep to provide turnkey solutions to your IT problems.
- Our experts will visit your business and set up or maintain your system. They will be present in person to set up computers, laptops, and systems setting up.
- We provide a standard service with proactive maintenance and monitoring. We aim to establish a positive impact on your business by ensuring IT maintenance and support.
Managed IT service is a partner who will be an asset to your business in the long run. Small businesses have a budget constraint. But it must not refrain from availing state-of-the-art IT infrastructure. Managed IT will enable your business to adopt the needed infrastructure and make sure it works at an optimal rate.